mynetfair is the new trade fair web portal for all manufacturers, dealers and consumers of consumer goods of all kind and all manufacturers and service providers involved in creation of value.
- ... offers all companies, manufacturers and service providers a fast and concise access to the market.
- ... is supporting the construction of new supply chains.
- ... stands for promoting innovations.
- ... features a clear and easy to handle user interface.
- ... and resumes the latest trends from all over the world at a glance.
What is mynetfair?
mynetfair is an innovative and quite efficient product information medium. Here you’ll find international, up-to-date, multi-lingual product information worldwide all year long (24/7).
mynetfair means “my internet fair” and stands for fair market access. A company has the chance to present products in an easy and quite convincing way worldwide including reference information.
mynetfair structures and processes professional product information for professional and personal users. mynetfair’s own product information service distributes structured up-to-date product information (i.e. manufacturers, points of sale, special product properties and recommendations/references) by numerous output channels: Online, mobile (iPhone and other smartphones), In-Store-TV etc. as well as special interest magazines, specialized platforms, consumer media and live presentations.
Manufacturers and retailers show which products and services are being offered including valuable advice to existing recommendations and usage possibilities. With one single click users have the chance to recommend a product to their friends or start a direct product request or feedback to the manufacturer.
What makes mynetfair so special?
In a world of information overkill and fast pace, time and information management is gaining a tremendous importance. At any time, mynetfair keeps ready all relevant information for all participants on the consumer goods market: in a serious, structured, professional and promptly way. This enables all members of mynetfair to take extremely efficient and economic decisions and to simplify their processes.
The networking of all companies and trading partners through mynetfair represents a new dimension on the market. Progressive ideas and innovative products are being presented quickly and efficiently to an international public. All members, from the manufacturer to the consumer, are involved in this process, hereby creating a unique trade fair platform.
Independent of existing contacts, mynetfair may be used to open up new markets and to promote existing ones in the long term.
- All participating companies are featured on a standardised and multilingual website.
- The product origin and information become available within only a few clicks.
- All participants are presented on their own request at mynetfair; your requests can be posted either open or hidden.
- mynetfair delivers answers along the entire value chain: from raw material requests, packaging techniques, contacts abroad, advertising partners, cooperation partners up to staffing.
- The online platform with more than 10,000 product categories provides transparency and clearness to all participants, nationally and internationally.
- On their own request, customers are informed automatically about new articles. This helps avoiding time-consuming inquiries.
- Cooperations can be easily established and maintained by actively linking up all participants within the mynetfair network.
- Who is who - mynetfair presents the right contact for every single buyer.
- mynefair delivers competent advice from A to Z.
- already more than 1.5 million products/services from more than 17,000 suppliers.
- Moreover, you can show your customers where your products are being sold.
Who is mynetfair?
mynetfair is a joint venture of Burda Direct, the Community marketing experts within the Burda group and the IFC Europe Group, the specialist of international distribution of consumer goods. Burda Direct is specialising in the professional customer dialogue, in handling large data amounts and also has a broad access to market research and trend scouting in terms of consumer goods. IFC Europe is skilled in building up products - especially in the food segment - and is an expert when it comes to internationally trading consumer goods.
About Burda Direct
Burda Direct is a subsidiary of the Burda group, specialized in dialogue marketing and customer service based in Offenburg, Germany. Burda Direct is converging the CRM competencies in the field of target group marketing, online marketing and e-business solutions. The company offers innovative solutions to support the customer dialogue for actively winning over customers due to additional value creation. In particular, ebusiness solutions are a driving force of Burda Direct. This includes conceiving successful marketing tools in online marketing, comprehensive shop systems and developing and operating portals and community platforms. Well-known companies, such as KarstadtQuelle, BMW Group, Amazon.de, the Deutsche Sparkassen Verlag and Xing.com, rank among the over 100 cooperation partners of Burda Direct.
What are the targets of mynetfair?
- Further development of the database for professional product information – accessible free of charge
- Establish transparency (what is available and where to find a certain product or service)
- Fast distribution of product information to win new customers or to provide additional information to the customers and consumers
- Fair market access for innovative product ideas by providing a platform to spread information without high cost – domestically and internationally in currently six languages
- Encouragement of constructive feedback from consumers by directly feeding back to retailers and manufacturers, enabling a fast way to react to needs and requirements of the market
- Active networking with social networks to quickly recommend products or to view recommendations of friends, consumers or institutions