mynetfair is the new trade fair web portal for all manufacturers, dealers and consumers of consumer goods of all kind and all manufacturers and service providers involved in creation of value.
- ... offers all companies, manufacturers and service providers a fast and concise access to the market.
- ... is supporting the construction of new supply chains.
- ... stands for promoting innovations.
- ... features a clear and easy to handle user interface.
- ... and resumes the latest trends from all over the world at a glance.
What is mynetfair?
mynetfair as a virtual trade fair platform links up international distribution, marketing and manufacturing consumer goods of all kind. Any barriers to trading, as regards the location, lines of industry, logistics, product safety and access to capital, are eliminated or rather facilitated or reduced. Moreover, mynetfair enables contacts to numerous decision makers from all major industries. Here companies from the entire value chain are networking.
The new web portal is based upon a database with information about the entire value chain of the listed consumer goods. Interesting networking possibilities, attractive acquisition conditions, professional marketing tools, favourable financing plans and the provision of analyses, certificates and assurances are only some of our Community features.
What makes mynetfair so special?
In a world of information overkill and fast pace, time and information management is gaining a tremendous importance. At any time, mynetfair keeps ready all relevant information for all participants on the consumer goods market: in a serious, structured, professional and promptly way. This enables all members of mynetfair to take extremely efficient and economic decisions and to simplify their processes.
The networking of all companies and trading partners through mynetfair represents a new dimension on the market. Progressive ideas and innovative products are being presented quickly and efficiently to an international public. All members, from the manufacturer to the consumer, are involved in this process, hereby creating a unique trade fair platform.
Independent of existing contacts, mynetfair may be used to open up new markets and to promote existing ones in the long term.
- All participating companies are featured on a standardised and multilingual website.
- The product origin and information become available within only a few clicks.
- All participants are presented on their own request at mynetfair; your requests can be posted either open or hidden.
- mynetfair delivers answers along the entire value chain: from raw material requests, packaging techniques, contacts abroad, advertising partners, cooperation partners up to staffing.
- The online platform with approx. 8,500 product categories provides transparency and clearness to all participants. both nationally and internationally.
- On their own request, customers are informed automatically about new articles. This helps avoiding time-consuming enquiries.
- Cooperations can be easily established and maintained by actively linking up all participants within the mynetfair network.
- Who is who - mynetfair presents the right contact for every single buyer.
- mynefair delivers competent advice from A to Z.
- from the very start(!) more than 100,000 items in 8,500 categories from about 2,500 suppliers.
- Moreover, you can show your customers where your products are sold.
Who is mynetfair?
mynetfair is a joint venture of Burda Direct, the Community marketing experts within the Burda group and the IFC Europe Group, the specialist of international distribution of consumer goods. Burda Direct is specialising in the professional customer dialogue, in handling large data amounts and also has a broad access to market research and trend scouting in terms of consumer goods. IFC Europe is skilled in building up products - especially in the food segment - and is an expert when it comes to internationally trading consumer goods.
About Burda Direct
Burda Direct is a subsidiary of the Burda group, specialized in dialogue marketing and customer service based in Offenburg, Germany. Burda Directis converging the CRM competencies in the field of target group marketing, online marketing and e-business solutions. The company offers innovative solutions to support the customer dialogue for actively winning over customers due to additional value creation. In particular, ebusiness solutions are a driving force of Burda Direct. This includes conceiving successful marketing tools in online marketing, comprehensive shop systems and developing and operating portals and community platforms. Well-known companies, such as KarstadtQuelle, BMW Group, Amazon.de, the Deutsche Sparkassen Verlag and Xing.com, rank among the over 100 cooperation partners of Burda Direct.